TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Responsibilties :
- The Company does not own or manage the aircraft, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities used in conjunction with the tours arranged. While the Company has exercised care in selecting providers of travel, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities, the Company have not had the opportunity to inspect and do not represent that such aircraft, accommodation, restaurants, and other facilities and services have been inspected.
- The Company is not responsible if you or any member of your party suffer death, illness or injury as a result of any failure to perform or improper performance of any part of our contract with you where such failure is attributable to (i) the acts and/or omissions of any member of the party, or (ii) those of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday, or (iii) an event which neither the Company or the service provider could have foreseen or prevented even with due care.
- Should any member of your party suffer illness, injury or death through misadventure arising out of an activity, which does not form part of the holiday the Company has arranged for you the Company cannot accept liability. The Company will offer general assistance where appropriate.
- The Company regret that no refund will be made on unused tickets where travel, sporting event or other types of ticket, unless a refund can be obtained from the carrier or provider.
Your Responsibilities :
- Each member of the party must have a valid passport, visas and all necessary documentation for the countries they are touring. The Company accept no responsibility for any delay or expense should your documents not be in order. Your passport needs to be valid for 6 months to prevent you from overstaying in a foreign country.
- You are responsible for checking-in for flights at the correct time and for presenting yourself to take up all pre-booked components of your holiday. The Company cannot accept responsibility for clients missing flights as a result of late check-ins and no credit or refunds will be given if you fail to take up any component of your holiday. No credit of refunds will be given for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel documents.
- By booking a holiday with the Company you undertake to behave in an orderly manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday with you nor to do anything to bring the reputation of the Company into disrepute. If you breach this clause your holiday will be terminated with immediate effect and the Company will have no further contractual obligation to you. The Company will be entitled to recover from the offending party and/or the person who signed the booking form compensation for any damage caused.
- All equipment and personal effects shall be all times and in all circumstances at the owner’s risk. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage or delay to your luggage or effects unless directly caused by the negligence of one of our representatives.
Payment Policy :
- 20% Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- The Company is under no obligation to furnish a breakdown of the costs involved in a holiday.
- The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- If a surcharge would increase the total holiday price shown on your original Confirmation Invoice by 10% or more, you may cancel your booking within 14 days of the date of issue of the revised Invoice and obtain a full refund of all payments made to the Company and any amendment charges previously incurred.
- Optionally, you may choose to pay for your holiday in full at the time of booking, in which case your holiday price will be fixed at the cost quoted by the Company at the time. To qualify for this benefit you should return the Confirmation Invoice to the Company with full payment to reach the Company within 7 days of the date printed on the Confirmation Invoice.
Cancellation Policy :
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel OR no show – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel/airline/tours & transfers policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- Occasionally it may be deemed necessary to make changes to your holiday and the Company reserves the right to do so at any time, and you will be notified of any changes at the earliest possible opportunity. If a major change to your tour is necessary, providing it does not arise from circumstances beyond the Company’s control, you may choose (i) to accept the change of arrangements (ii) to purchase another holiday from us or (iii) to cancel your holiday. Compensation may be payable in cases of major change as detailed below.
- The Company reserve the right to cancel your holiday at any time before the date of departure, even after a confirmation notice has been sent. If your holiday is cancelled the Company will refund in full the money you have already paid. No compensation will be payable.
- If you fail to pay the balance of the holiday price at least 30 days before departure, the Company will treat the booking as cancelled and levy the cancellation charges
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will be considered on next working day (Monday).
For the X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Escape Travel Services act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggages & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- Please Note : We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
The Company has made all reasonable efforts to check the accuracy of the information contained in our website. The Company cannot however accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions that may appear in this site.
The Company forbids smoking in any vehicle operated by the Company. Frequent stops can be arranged for those who desire to smoke. All accommodation will be reserved with non-smoking rooms, unless the client specifically requires a smoking room. Confirmation is depending on hotel availability.
If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant airline, hotel, local agent of other suppliers immediately so that they can endeavour to put things right. If you cannot resolve the problems, you must contact the Company office so that they are given an opportunity to help. The Company will not hold themselves responsible for the non-performance of an itinerary through causes beyond their control or when they are not notified of a problem at the point where remedial action can be taken. In the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved at the time, your should write to the Company within 28 days of returning home, giving your original booking reference number and all other relevant information. If you fail to take any of these steps you will hinder the Company’s ability to put any problem right and/or investigate it fully and any right you have to receive compensation will be reduced or completely invalidated.
Data Protection :
It may be necessary for the Company to ask you for certain personal information. Examples of this would be dietary requirements, disability/medical or religious information etc. This information will be kept confidential by the Company and is available to you to inspect during the Company’s normal working hours. It will be passed to the suppliers, if it is necessary for them to know this information in order to fulfill the Company’s contract to you.